Road Runner will help
Commercial Real Estate: Tenant Representation
Because you have better things to do.
What does it mean when you hear “It’s a tenant’s market”? You probably think of reduced rents but what about more flexibility in lease term and future options? How about the cost of the improvements necessary for your occupancy? Let our years of leasing experience work for you so that you secure the most competitive terms available in the market.
All Tenants have the right to their own broker working on their behalf. The listing broker is working in the best interest of the Landlord, not the Tenant. Remember, when a space is listed for lease the Landlord has already agreed to pay a full commission so it does not cost you, the Tenant, more to have your own interests protected.
Our Tenant representation services include:
- An analysis of your current and future space needs so we know what we are looking for
- Finding the right locations that best suit your space needs and “drive time” needs
- Determining the most efficient layout/space design to ensure you are not paying for wasted space
- Negotiating the best rental rates by knowing what is possible. I have negotiated hundreds of leases across the Region!
- Providing you with a financial analysis of each location option so you can make an informed decision
- Work with furniture providers and interior designs to ensure your space looks and “works” the way you need it to
- Preparation of the Request for Proposal and review of landlords lease to ensure the general lease language is consistent with the market and that all negotiated terms are clearly reflected
Let us do what is best so you can stay focused on your core business!